wtorek, 26 sierpnia 2014
09-THETA-return-point-0
BICEPS KEEPED 34.7CM GR AFTER 2 DAYS CH POST!
I HAVE THOUGHT THAT DAMIAN BUT GIVE ME ANY PAYMENT FOR THIS!
JEAH - I HAVE NOT BEEN SO POSITIVE IN THE LONG OF THE SUN! ;] BEER, COFFEE, TEA, LEMON, HONEY, AT HOME I EATED A LOT� (WEIGHT) - YOU FEEL FUCKING! ;
BROWN SHOES FEEL MORE POWERFUL AND VERY ENERGIZED!
I guess I have an attitude and everything goes back to the 0 point of turning around thinking about the disease!
I'm afraid that it came back to the point of departure. Point 0. The right choice of words calmed me down!
THETA YOUTUBE?
TOMORROW will take care of itself! - HANIA
Please try the code!
ARMOR ICONS!
BEGIN TO DEFECT ICONS
+ full refrigerator! // I'm motivated!
Dominant fear: loss of health / weight
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
A dream about wisdom teeth - and they somehow round the face. December 17 - ProfessionBargie� The morning started a little later than us...
-
November 12 - initiation_reiki Prepare for a meeting with Bargiel (manipulation, prescriptions, withdrawal) TRAINING: Started with ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz