wtorek, 31 marca 2015
ENERGY HARMONY IN% 20 CHAOS
ENERGY HARMONY ENTRY
Again my gut tells me to eat coffee, apples and breath. after all, I cannot control the cooking of potatoes at the moment. it takes a lot of cxasu, eats my nerves ...
to your tramal? such a personal measure of post!
maybe such an EXPERYMENT on a stescal time. we'll see what comes out of it ... we have to clean ...
CAN NUTS FOR THIS. I IMAGINE AS LIKE THIS WAS A MATURE :) STOCK OF POTATOES :)
MORE MELISSA ... or St. John's wort? energy ziermi?
PROGRAMMING (...) Freeing yourself from fear, ailments, pain and guilt ...
APPLE NUTS AS A SPARK / IGNITION
THE REST OF THE SUN ...
SAME APPLE FOR STESKALA ... THEN ADD POTATOES. RECOVERY WATER .... THEN ... AND JUJZ I DON'T KNOW ...
apples, nuts, coffee as a spark ... I don't want potatoes again ...
BREATHING WILL COMFORT AND ADVISE TO MASS WITH FAST WFM
AGAIN FASTWFM RECE! crease of pocoer scratch on the head (probably one of the better! PRAYER ...
LET FUCK THESE FUCKING SIGNS !!! LET YOU FUCK THESE FUCKING SIGNS !!!
HE USES THE POWER OF A VERY WILL TO STRENGTH. WELL, THESE SIGNS HELPED !!!
IT SEEMS TO ME AND IT IS BETTER SEPARATELY JESCEL, THEN ADD A BITCH!
Or maybe something else ... I couldn't control the production of potatoes. I kept the rules and I need energy. since I couldn't control, I might not have done them ...
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
A dream about wisdom teeth - and they somehow round the face. December 17 - ProfessionBargie� The morning started a little later than us...
-
November 12 - initiation_reiki Prepare for a meeting with Bargiel (manipulation, prescriptions, withdrawal) TRAINING: Started with ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz