sobota, 16 marca 2013
Resuming Training
Resuming Workout - Light nutrition in the morning
Ester and the Indigo children.
I ate cereal for the night so that my mother would not be bothered that I did not eat supper, although I did not want to eat anything. I feel like I've poisoned myself. I didn't feel like eating the 3rd meal. Earlier, I ate apples and ate, in fact, I ate these apples too hard. After lunch, I had absolutely no desire to eat anything. My stomach was full of overeating - I ate quite a lot of cereal, in addition to sugar Corn Flakes. Ah, but I regret poisoning my body.
He let me know it was the traveling pain that is now circulating in my body. This is a sign that I made a mistake, because when I was doing everything fine with my body these last days - the pain was not moving, it was all right!
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
A dream about wisdom teeth - and they somehow round the face. December 17 - ProfessionBargie� The morning started a little later than us...
-
Yesterday I am writing again with a delay I did not go to training, I did a few approaches to the girls asking for an hour. About 14-15 a...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz